Extend the longevity of your swimsuit by following these care instructions.
- High amounts of chlorine can damage your swimwear. Always rinse your swimwear immediately after use.
- Do not machine wash. Cold hand wash swimwear in mild detergent. Rinse detergent out fully.
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- Fake tanning products and some sunscreens and tanning oils can mark and damage swimwear. We recommend taking extra care when using these products and always ensure they are completely dry before they come in contact with your swimwear.
- We use the highest quality swimsuit lycra, however we cannot guarantee complete colour fastness and some colors may fade in time due to exposure to the elements.