Marketing and Social Media Gun
This is a part time role is based in Byron Bay, Australia. However we are open to an exceptional applicant working remotely.
Storm is a swimwear label on the rise, we are a small team of passionate individuals and are looking for a new member to join us in taking the label to new heights. Storm sells to individuals globally through their web store and whole sales to stores in the USA. We value hard work, dedication and achieving results whilst living a balanced healthy lifestyle. The successful candidate will be dedicated to driving sales growth on the web store and expanding our whole sale.
- Develop global marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and engage customers.
- Deliver a clear brand strategy and message. Drive brand identity and message globally in all aspects of marketing to engage customers.
- Analyse the results of marketing campaigns against revenue.
- Provide product and assist in the development of relationships with social media influencers.
- Content creation and delivery on social media.
- EDM creation and send outs.
- Develop mailing list
- Google add and facebook marketing.
What you will need to succeed in this role.
A living, breathing love and understanding of instagram, facebook, google and other media to ultimately generate sales.
- Ability to use Photoshop, Microsoft excel, Mail chimp, Social media content creation tools, be up to date and continuously learning about new applications to reach and engage customers
- Proven experience in fashion marketing.
- Can do attitude and an ability to think on your feet.
- Graphic design background and experience will be a plus.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org please note only those candidates who are successful to interview stage will be contacted.