Refund, exchange or credit note for unworn, unused swimwear with the hygiene sticker and storm tags still in place for up to 14 days from the dispatch date. If the condition is not as new we reserve the right to reject the return.
- Exchanges may be made for different size, style and color.
- We must be notified of the return within 14 days on email@example.com we will then email you our returns address in Byron Bay, Australia. We cannot accept returns to our Bali, Indonesia warehouse.
- Please provide in the email your full name, order number, the item you wish to exchange and reason.
- For on sale or coupon discounted items all sales are final.
- We must receive the return within 3 weeks of notifying us.
- The shipping of a return to our Byron Bay office is handled at the customer's own cost
- Storm will pay the shipping of the exchange item with DHL and provide you with the tracking number when dispatched.
- Any refunds provided will be for the cost of the item minus shipping and after pay transaction fees if after pay was the method of payment.
- Storm recommends that you return items with registered track-able post as we are not liable if your package goes missing.
- Please enclose in the return package a note with your full name and order number.
- In the unlikely event you receive a faulty item please notify us within 48 hours of receiving your package on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please email a photo and full description of the fault for return details. We will only accept faulty goods if the goods were received damaged and no attempt has been made to repair the goods. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Where possible we will replace the faulty item.
- If it is out of stock you will receive a full refund.
- We are required to inspect any faulty item and recommend that you return them with registered track-able post, if the item is deemed faulty we will reimburse you the cost of shipping to us.